Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Simple Japanese-style living room

Simple Japanese-style living room. New home later, we conceptualize a house that is simple, convenient, so hommy and fresh. I pengennya have a living room that no seat, if there is just one or two so-so only. Table may be, but the short aja. The concept of this living room reminds me of a japanese style. As usual, I was googling for a look-see how the Japanese people organize their living room. And this is the result:

Simple Japanese-style living room

I found that the first picture, the good anyway, simple .. but still no reply about right for me. too quiet

Simple Japanese-style living room

That is simple too, the rooms look more spacious and fresh .. but still wrote less comfortable, too white and pale

Simple Japanese-style living room

I like the style of the photo above, turn the room a little red pillow, a light bulb that hung round the room adds dynamism, flowers in the corner makes the atmosphere so much fresh, and of course the sliding doors are painted :) One option that can keep. But it looks like my living room at the (potential) new home will not be as big as this, I sadly can not choose this style

Simple Japanese-style living room

The living room which is perhaps, a super large windows facing directly out of the room definitely fabulous. Especially if directly overlooking Mount Manglayang. Going to be really beautiful. But it was too brown, huhm .. I wish that there was even a little cheerful impression.
Simple Japanese-style living room

Vase of flowers in the corner looks perfect for me and an old-fashioned cabinets on one side of the other complement my inspiration. Want this one deh .. so cozy

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Simple Japanese-style living room

0 comments:

Post a Comment